Dr. Catarina R. Dolsten provides coaching and consulting services for professional
and personal development. Her special focus is within healthcare and works with
doctors and leaders in clinics, hospitals and non-profit organizations.
Dr. Dolsten also works with women and men in transition, clients and groups
who are affected by healthcare, such as patients and caregivers.
Her experience as a medical professional deepens her understanding of the issues
and challenges that you face as a professional in a non-profit, health or science
She has also found that patients, caregivers and parents experience reduced stress
and anxiety and cope better, during and after their coaching engagement.
Whether in your personal or professional life, you need a trustworthy, honest and
caring sounding board. We will plan for a goal that you will achieve
and set measurable outcomes!
I offer individualized programs, workshops and packages for:
• C-Suite Executives and Professionals
• Health Care Professionals, Doctors, Managers and Future Leaders
• Women and Men in transition
• Parents of Children with Special Needs, Behavior Issues or Medical Conditions
• The “Sandwich Generation”
• Burned-out Healthcare Provider
What else will coaching do for you? You will learn how to better:
• Manage Stress
• Grow your Coping Skill
• Increase your Emotional Intelligence
• Develop Excellent Communication Skills
• Be a Good Leader – instead of a Boss
• Be Strategic
• Learn to Delegate and to Who
• Balance your Private and Personal Life
Using these tools not only increases the possibility to achieve your goals and
increase your satisfaction, but also protect against long standing fatigue
P 914 649 2298