I am a bi-lingual (English-Spanish) professional accountant and bookkeeper with over 15 years of combined experience in accounting, bookkeeping and auditing in various industries. I have a degree in accounting, I am a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and Chartered Tax Professional.
• If you feel that you have to spend too much time monitoring your bookkeeping to ensure that it’s done properly rather than focusing on running your business. I can give you a helpful hand!
Good record keeping can be the difference between bankruptcy and success.
These are some of the successes I have accomplished with clients:
• Successfully and remotely set up Real Estate Investment Company in QuickBooks Online with multiple locations and designed chart of accounts as well as the respective classes, created monthly and end of the year reports per investor and properties.
• For a residential and commercial cleaning business with multiple locations, I analyzed 2 years worth of credit card transactions by enabling the credit card feature in QuickBooks and classifying entries to respective expense accounts as well as performing the month by month reconciliation.
• Analyzed and adjusted the revenue account which was overstated by US$30,000.
• Adjusted the payroll bank account which reflected an omission of US10,000 payments.
• Prepared accounting procedures for the proper management of accounts receivable, payable and petty cash accounts.
My services include:
• Setting Up the Record Keeping System
• General Bookkeeping
• Financial Statements Preparation
• QuickBooks set up, maintenance and training
• Income Tax Preparation
Work can be performed on-site or remotely.
“This practice is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US”.