The Professional Women of Westchester is a networking group for the women of Westchester County NY and provides its membership with a broad array of opportunities for networking, information sharing, and professional development.
The organization was created out of the need for local business women to have a place where they could focus on their business, networking, issues and challenges they face.
I wanted to create a business and personal networking opportunity for women to be able to come together and connect and support each other.
The Professional Women of Westchester encourages women from a variety of trades, even the same trades to connect and support each other in a non-competitive environment for continued growth opportunities.
Our monthly meetings include :
- Networking opportunities
- Member spotlights
- Educational speakers (suggestions always welcome, we want to know what you would like to learn and hear about)
- Opportunity to display your business cards, brochures, etc.
Do you have news that you would like to share with fellow members? Click Here to Submit
MEMBER ONLY EVENT
Guest Speaker: Laura Powers, President, Powers Career Coaching, LLC
Title: “THE POWER OF STRATEGIC ALLIANCES: AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS-BUILDING STRATEGY“
Did you know that building high quality strategic alliances is one of the most powerful, sustainable and cost-effective ways to grow your business and bottom line? Join us for this content-rich, interactive presentation and learn:
- The 3 Types of Strategic Alliances (and the one that deserves your immediate attention)
- The Top 5 Defining Characteristics of strong (and weak) strategic allies
- 3 Action Steps you can implement right away to strengthen these all-important relationships
Time: Noon – 2:00pm
Location: M & T Bank
303 S. Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591
(Lower Level, Conference Room inside Cafeteria)
$20pp to Attend. Includes Lunch.
Follow us on Facebook :
~~ PWW Networking at its Finest! ~~